The Fuel Distributor measures and delivers fuel to each individual injector. The FD mounts on an Air Horn which measures the amount of air going into the engine. As a flap in the Air Horn rises or lowers the amount of fuel delivered is adjusted accordingly.
1. All FD's are stripped to the component level.
2. All parts, mechanical and electrical are tested to meet OEM specifications.
3. Unit is assembled using known good parts.
4. The FD is connected to the calibration apparatus.
5. System pressure is set.
6. The fuel delivery for each port is then set to OEM specifications.
7. Once the FD meets all OEM specifications, the unit is sealed and packaged.