Warm Up Regulators
The Warm Up Regulator utilizes engine temperature and an electronic signal to adjust the fuel enrichment during warm up. The WUR varies the fuel pressure on top of the control plunger in the Fuel Distributor accordingly.
- WUR’s are stripped to the component level.
- All parts, mechanical and electrical are tested to meet OEM specifications.
- Unit is assembled using known good parts.
- Simulator then runs WUR through all phases of operation.
- The WUR is then set to OEM specifications for “Warm” and “Cold” operation.
- Once the WUR meets all OEM specifications, the unit is sealed and packaged.