Air Mass Meters
Works in conjunction with the ECU and injectors. The AMM provides the ECU with a signal representing the engine load. The ECU and injectors then adjust the fuel/air mixture ratio. The AMM adjusts to changes in the air mass, air temperature and altitude automatically.
- All AMM’s are stripped to the component level.
- All parts, mechanical and electrical are tested to meet OEM specification.
- Unit is assembled using known good parts.
- Simulator then runs AMM through all phases of operation.
- The AMM is then calibrated to OEM specifications.
- Once the unit meets the OEM specifications, the unit is sealed and packaged.