A solenoid valve that works in conjunction with the Control Unit. The injector receives a signal from the control unit and delivers the precise measured amount of fuel directly to the intake port.
- All fuel hose, external seals, filter, pintle cap, etc. are removed.
- Fuel injector is then fully disassembled.
- All components are checked to meet OEM specifications and cleaned.
- Coil is replaced with New FIC Coil.
- All internal seals are replaced.
- Injector is re-assembled and calibrated
- The injector is checked for:
a) Coil resistance
b) Spray pattern
c) Fuel delivery – static and dynamic
d) Leak test
- Once the injector meets all OEM specifications, the filter, pintle cap, all external seals, hose and hose ferrules are replaced.
- Injector is labeled and packaged.