A vital part of the fuel injection system, Fuel Pumps draw fuel from the tank and deliver it to system components. (ie: Warm-Up Regulators, Fuel Distributors and Injectors.)
- Units are disassembled to component level.
- Bearings are cleaned or replaced.
- Commutators are resurfaced or replaced.
- New brushes installed.
- All ‘O’ rings are replaced.
- Assembled units are flow rate, pressure checked and tested for amperage draw.
- Once the unit meets OEM specifications, the unit is sealed and packaged.
We also carry a complete line of NEW FUEL PUMPS !!