The Fuel Distributor measures and delivers fuel to each individual injector. The FD mounts on an Air Horn which measures the amount of air going into the engine. As a flap in the Air Horn rises or lowers the amount of fuel delivered is adjusted accordingly.
- All FD’s are stripped to the component level.
- All parts, mechanical and electrical are tested to meet OEM specifications.
- Unit is assembled using known good parts.
- The FD is connected to the calibration apparatus.
- System pressure is set.
- The fuel delivery for each port is then set to OEM specifications.
- Once the FD meets all OEM specifications, the unit is sealed and packaged.