Electronic Control Units
Operates as a central processing unit. Reacts to input from various sensors and calculates engine control parameters accordingly. These include fuel delivery and timing.
- Cases and cans are removed from electronics to enable complete and accurate visual inspection.
- All visible damage to boards and components is repaired or replaced.
- Unit is connected to in-house simulator.
- Simulator then runs ECU through all phases of operation. Any operation that fails to meet OEM specifications is repaired.
- Once the ECU meets all OEM specifications, the unit is reassembled, sealed and packaged.